Black...you are so welcome

10.5.12

Hello Black...today is the day the studio floor is going to be black. Hard work the next couple of days...Been thinking about this for a long time now. Doing what I wanted all the time despite some of the advice from people why not too...This is what I want so I am going for it :)

I am so curious to see the final result...and yes of course I will show some pictures when ready.

Images 1. through Cherry Blossom, by Marie Claire Maison 2. pencils through Image Spark 3. through Emmas designblog 4. through Counterwork

8 comments :

Olivilla said...

this combinatiosn look great ...
I love black as well .. it matches with everything and gives a highlight to many decos and styles!

have a nice day!!!!

olivilla*

Olivilla said...

this combination look sgreat ...
I love black as well .. it matches with everything and gives a highlight to many decos and styles!

have a nice day!!!!

olivilla*

tempo.dk said...

I am looking forward to seeing the result. Black 'swallows' the light, but it is also stylish and beautiful. Good luck with the project.

tempo.dk

vosges paris said...

You will love it beacause I think you are the kind of person who already visualized the end result in your mind ;)

Looking forward seeing the result,
I love black !

simply objekts said...

love the first picture SO MUCH! got me thinking about my floors :)
♥ h

caroline @trend-daily said...

I think the black floor will look fantastic. We covered our bathroom walls in Farrow and Balls railings-there is no window, just a skylight in that room and it's amazing. I will get a picture of it on my blog! Lovely photos and great blog! :-)

Lau de Casalil said...

Black is perfect and this pics selection is really inspiring.. Thanks

Jo said...

I love the look of black in interiors!