kødbyens fiskebar

20.11.12




A new 'must thing to do' on my Copenhagen list: a visit at kødbyens fiskebar (translation : the meat district’s fishbar). A restaurant what is about fresh, healthy, relaxed, atmospheric and affordable experiences” . It is designed by Space, one of the most known architect and design firms. I like the concept and I think they did a great job with the styling. It looks rough and clean at the same time. What I also like is the simplicity of the logo, really beautiful. 

5 comments :

Fjellby said...

When are you going? Im going dec 27:):)

owlshouseblog said...

I love the materiality and tones; what beautiful images! I also like your description - 'rough and clean at the same time'. Wonderful. Jane

dee said...

gorgeous logo. pure simplicity. love that bar. this is industrial style done in a Scandi way :)

betinahluna said...

I love how clean and crisp it looks.

Alicia Conway said...

Shades are perfect on the photos. And the light, as well. Really inspiring pictures. I guess that atmosphere is wholly reproduced.

freelance mommy blog