Hotel Paradis Paris

21.1.13








Seeing and reading all the news from the people who are in Paris right now to visit Maison & Objet made me think about some Paris inspiration. Hotel Paradis Paris is a gorgeous boutique hotel in the heart of Paris. 
A beautiful combination of vintage and modern items with a very warm feeling. Through the whole hotel you will find great hand painted wallpaper. 

I really love the vibe of this hotel with some great furniture pieces. During my next visit to Paris this will certainly be on my must-see list.

Hotel Paradis Paris | 41, rue des Petites-Ecuries | 75010 Paris, France

8 comments :

Bianca Kempenaar said...

This hotel looks amazing! Love to visit sometime.

nectarandstone.blogspot.com said...

The wallpaper is beautiful, I found you through another blog and it has been a great find.

nectarandstone.blogspot.com
Donna

carole (3:52) said...

a lovely address. i would go for my next visit in Paris which is very soon. Thanks for sharing !

Julia said...

very interesting idea :) check it out
http://wohn-designtrend.de/design-messe-maison-objet-paris-2013-wo-zu-bleiben/

hope you like my blog. keep up the good work :)

Liebe Grüsse aus Berlin!
Julia

julia I mintlametta said...

just amazing! guess thats a perfect place to stay for the next time in paris!

Hotels in Manali said...

This hotel looks amazing

Luxury Hotels in Manali said...

just amazing! guess thats a perfect place to stay

hotel furniture said...

This is really impressive idea's, i will trying these designs in my own hotel furniture...