Tine K home part II

12.1.13







After the great and inspiring pictures from Tine K earlier this week these other images also make me really happy. I loved the soft tones in the earlier post but the colors and materials in this images are so beautiful too.
The little touches of green and brown together with the black, white and grey and the use of materials give me a relaxed feeling.

And I am absolutely in love with the batik paper prints in the 3rd image...looks absolutely great!

All images from Tine K Home

4 comments :

Marit said...

Wow! Mooie stijl!

Anneke said...

Wat een super gave foto's! Zulke muren wil ik ook!!!

Peeta said...

Those batik wallpapers are absolutely my favorite too! And ombre coloured pillows :)

xxx Peeta from
http://rawdesignblog.blogspot.fi/

WC Collective said...

Love love love their pieces! Just stunning.
wc-collective.blogspot.ca